What can I offer you ...
My range of the services has expanded over the years to meet client needs and include but are not limited to the following:
1) Relief Management
While you are enjoying a well-deserved holiday or attending to personal matters, you need to have peace of mind, knowing that your business is in very capable hands. I know the hard work that it takes to run a successful business in your strive towards guest satisfaction and the challenges of growing your business.
My previous work and life experiences has given me the following skills and competencies:
- I am friendly and professional;
- Outstanding customer service skills, building strong relationships ensuring return visits and forward bookings;
- Telephone, e-mail and people skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Manage office and reception;
- Daily banking and internet banking, basic accounting;
- Client centered to maximize guests' holiday experience;
- Handle daily check-ins and check-outs;
- Manage booking programs and social media eg. Accommodation Swap, Nightsbridge, Bookings.com, Tripadvisor etc.;
- Manage Housekeeping - rosters, supervision, getting my hands dirty if needed;
- Perform basic maintenance if/as required;
- Over see the maintenance of lawns, gardens, pools and pathways (public spaces);
- Hygienically prepare, cook and serve food, including breakfast, snacks and evening meals if/as required;
- Order and maintain fresh food and general stock, ensuring that food is stored correctly and rotated if/as necessary to comply with legislation;
- Pet care – avian, aquatic, felines and canines if/as required.
Should you have any computer systems or particular methods of running your establishment, I will continue to run your business in the way that you require.
2) Property Management
This service is ideal when your establishment is "closed to the public" but you still need someone to manage your property and continue routine
business services, giving you peace of mind & security.
know closing your establishment, even for a short period of time, can cost you
dearly in the long term. Apart from the lack of business continuity
and income for the days you are away, your closure may have a negative effect on the enquiries prior to your absence. Someone may wish to
make a reservation with you, but one of those days may drop into your closure
period. As a result you could lose the entire booking. Having someone ensuring
continuity for you for enquiries and future bookings will be repaid many times
Benefits of this service:
- Operating your office from 9 am to 5 pm (in accordance to your requirements);
- Attending to business e-mails;
- Answering telephone calls, providing quotes, process
future bookings, taking and banking deposits, dealing with client correspondence etc.;
- Over see scheduled maintenance e.g. handyman,
- Printing of bills, filing for processing on your
- Collecting and processing post;
- Payment of bills & services on your instruction;
- Attending tourism meetings on your behalf;
- Security – not leaving your house unoccupied and susceptible to a potential break in;
- Peace of mind – knowing that a capable person is present to deal with unforeseen events;
- Not burdening your friends, family or neighbour to water plants, check mailboxes, feed and exercise pets, etc.;
- Pet care – knowing your pet is happy and looked after in their own secure environment, instead of being at a pet lodging with little or no attention.